Contest runs May 19-June 30th.
Awards Gala with wine, tapas and prizes on July 7, 6-8 p.m.
All entrants will receive 10% discount off next framing or purchase. The Top three selected by judges will be awarded prizes:
Contest is without cost to entrants and object is to encourage diversity in framing, unleash your creativity and have FUN!
Professional Designers may apply to be on the Panel of Judges which will include Peaches Haas who is the founder of Collectors’ Gallery & Framery and owner for it’s first 23 years.
- Select an image from one of the print bins in Collectors’ Gallery to use for your design or bring in your own favorite artwork.
- Schedule time to work at our design easel. Our wide range of frames, mat, liners and fillets will be available to you.
- No purchase required to enter.
- Your entry will be judged on creativity, color, scale and compatibility with artwork selected.
- Further details and sign up sheet available in gallery.
Pictured is Faye Hamilton, 2009’s second place winner receiving her award from Janice Rearden, Owner/Designer of Seaside Chic and contest judge and Leah Sherman, Gallery Owner.
2010 Contest Awards Night